Resources

.::"* WELCOME TO MY BLOG,DON'T FORGET THE COMMENTS, AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND VISITING *"::.

Sabtu, 12 November 2011

Female Lion and A Mouse

Assalammu’alaikum Wr Wb

          Good morning….The honorable juries, the contestants of English Story Telling Contest, ladies and gentlemen.
First of all, let me introduce myself, my name is Muhammad Agista Alwanandi. I am from SMP 1 Yosowilangun.
Ok, the title of my story is ‘A Female Lion and A Mouse’
I choose this story because this story reminds us that kindness is worthwhile.
Ok friends I will tell you the story.
          In a jungle there lives a female lion. She is very strong. She has sharp paws. She could roar loudly every time she wants.
          Most of animals are afraid of her, because she is easy to get angry. If she is angry to an animal especially a small animal, she will catch that animal and swallow it as her meal.
          One day she looks tired. She decides to sleep under a tree. When she falls a sleep, a tiny mouse runs over her head. The female lion is surprised. She awakes because of that. She opens her eyes and looks that tiny mouse angrily.
          “Hi  bad creature! You wake me up. How dare you are”
Then her paws catch that little mouse. The lion open her huge jaws and starts to swallow the mouse. The mouse says:
          ‘Don’t do that miss lion. Please forgive me. I beg of you”. Cries the frightened mouse.
The lion answers “No, I want to eat you. It’s the punishment for someone who disturbs me. You know you have broken my beautiful dream just now”
          “I am sorry miss lion, I am very sorry. I really don’t see you. I am in hurry. Please forgive me. If you forgive me this time, I will never forgive your kindness. I promise I will not disturb you forever.
The lion replies “ No, I don’t want to.
          “Please miss lion. If You let me a live, one day I can do you a good turn too”.
After knowing the mouse word the lion begins to laugh. She laughs and laughs.
          “What a pity mouse, how a tiny creature like you. You ever do anything to help me?” She shakes with laughter.
          “Oh…….. little mouse. You make me laughing”. Don’t you realize, you are too weak. It’s impossible for you to help me one day. But…..by the way, I think it’s better for me to let you go, because your body is too tiny. You mustn’t be delicious for a meal, but one day I will find you for my nice meal”.
Without thinking once more time, the mouse runs a way  quickly.                
          “ Ok, miss lion, thank you for your kindness”.
Several months a noise, the hunters will come and capture you. I’ll get you out of this trap.
With his sharp little teeth, the mouse gnaws at the ropes until they broke. The lion steps out of the net and she is free. Then the mouse says,” Now, I not right?”
              “Thank you, good mouse,” says the lion gently. ”you do help me. I see now that kindness is always worthwhile.
      
    So, We must always do the kindness to another every time.
                
                Ok friends, that’s all my story. See you next time.         

Wassalamualaikum Wr.Wb.  

The Difficult Word :
1.     worthwhile  :  bermanfaat
2.     kindness      :  baik hati
3.     roar              :  mengaung
4.     swallow       :  menelan
5.     gnaws          :  menggerogoti
6.     pity              :  kasihan
7.     creature       :  makhluk
8.     afraid           :  takut
9.     a noise         :  kegaduhan
10.   laugh           :  tertawa
11.   huge jaws    :  rahang besar
12.   realize         :  menyadari
13.   punishment :  hukuman
14.   beg              :  mengemis
15.   decides        :  memutuskan
16.   honorable    :  terhormat
 

2 komentar:

  1. Agis, your story is interesting enough. I hope you'll join 'story telling contest 2012', so please memorize that story. Next time I'll see you,OK?

    BalasHapus
  2. a good moral value....
    we must be always kind to others in our life

    BalasHapus

VISITOR

free counters

TRANSALATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

About Me

Foto Saya
where my learning agiz spenyosi
Lumajang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Lihat profil lengkapku