Resources

.::"* WELCOME TO MY BLOG,DON'T FORGET THE COMMENTS, AND THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENTS AND VISITING *"::.

Kamis, 03 November 2011

POERTY NUTRILON


I want to live my life to the absolute fullest
To open my eyes to be all I can be
To travel roads not taken, to meet faces unknown
To feel the wind, to touch the stars
I promise to discover myself
To stand tall with greatness
To chase down and catch every dream
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

I wanna make clouds,
I want to jump over fences,
Play with shadows,
Paint faces,
Get wet,
Invent,
Chase rainbows,
And collect stars,
LIFE IS AN ADVENTURE

2 komentar:

  1. ITU AJA YANG DIJADIKAN IKLAN BUAT TUGASNYA P. RIAMIN.....,,, SAE SANGET GIS.........

    BalasHapus
  2. Gitu donk Gis... bagi-bagi .. hehe...Thanks and
    Good Luck -:)

    BalasHapus

VISITOR

free counters

TRANSALATOR

English French German Spain Italian Dutch

Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

About Me

Foto Saya
where my learning agiz spenyosi
Lumajang, Jawa Timur, Indonesia
Lihat profil lengkapku